- Advocacy towards restructuring the education system to fit ALL students
- Schools teach community engagement
- Communities increase opportunities for free extracurricular activities
- Schools develop curriculum that addresses youth’s needs and educates them about their community, their community’s history, and the injustices occurring.
- Students have a right to an education in new media and other forms of creative expression
- Students should have access to restorative justice and alternative forms of discipline
LAUSD passed the proposal requiring all students to take an Ethnic Studies Course. People believe this will help keep students in school and work to dismantle the school to prison pipeline.